http://lulusbay.wordpress.com

Want to find me.. I will be at the bar with a glass in my hand, but not eating the nuts... bar nuts are sort of scary.









Thursday, February 4, 2010

That’s so true!

I laughed so hard a few minutes ago, that the neighbour banged on the wall.  I think she thought I was having a fit. 

I like laughing, but stopped doing it in public after a nasty boy in high school said something that really put a damper on my hilarity:

“Do you know, that when you laugh, it looks like you have a spring-loaded bum?”

What the hell? 

But we get older, and wiser… and we use Google to discover that the evil grunt that ruined my belly laughs for years has:

  • Lost his hair (and not in a sexy Sean Connery way)
  • Obviously eats more doughnuts than are healthy
  • Obviously does not go to the gym after eating doughnuts.
  • Obviously still lets his mother buy his clothes

(bitter… who me?)

But back to my current laughing clown self.  It was suggested to me on FaceBook that I look up my name on Urban Dictionary.  So I did.  This is what I found:

Lynda:

  • Sexy woman from up north. Is a frog. Also is a enemy of Mr.Roboto (don’t ask me…I have NO clue)
  • A sexy fox. She says ribbit when she is being a frog.
  • Very small bird like squawking creature
  • Aka: evil midget on wheels
  • An evil horrible maid who has successfully ruined her deceased "best friends" family...a.k.a SATAN
  • Can you believe that she married him just for his money?....What a lynda!

Yep… that about sums me up. 

But what is it with the frog?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails