I laughed so hard a few minutes ago, that the neighbour banged on the wall. I think she thought I was having a fit.
I like laughing, but stopped doing it in public after a nasty boy in high school said something that really put a damper on my hilarity:
“Do you know, that when you laugh, it looks like you have a spring-loaded bum?”
What the hell?
But we get older, and wiser… and we use Google to discover that the evil grunt that ruined my belly laughs for years has:
- Lost his hair (and not in a sexy Sean Connery way)
- Obviously eats more doughnuts than are healthy
- Obviously does not go to the gym after eating doughnuts.
- Obviously still lets his mother buy his clothes
(bitter… who me?)
But back to my current laughing clown self. It was suggested to me on FaceBook that I look up my name on Urban Dictionary. So I did. This is what I found:
- Sexy woman from up north. Is a frog. Also is a enemy of Mr.Roboto (don’t ask me…I have NO clue)
- A sexy fox. She says ribbit when she is being a frog.
- Very small bird like squawking creature
- Aka: evil midget on wheels
- An evil horrible maid who has successfully ruined her deceased "best friends" family...a.k.a SATAN
- Can you believe that she married him just for his money?....What a lynda!
Yep… that about sums me up.
But what is it with the frog?