http://lulusbay.wordpress.com

Want to find me.. I will be at the bar with a glass in my hand, but not eating the nuts... bar nuts are sort of scary.









Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's time to Move On...

I am just going to do it. Have patience with me. It will be a study in patience. For a clever chick, I can be extremely thick when it comes to new playgrounds -- so glad they phased out the VCR... seriously, did ANYONE -- EVER --- learn how to program the VCR? Not this little brown duck - I tell you.

So tell your friends. Tell your grandma. Lulu doesn't live here, anymore.

If you are looking for me - I will be at the bar, drink in hand, but not eating the bar nuts... they are scary.

See you soon:

hmmm... just a thought... what if nobody turns up??? does this mean that I have actually been typing to myself all these years? Could that be true? Nah... surely not... no.. hmmmm...besides.. I am offering free food.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails