http://lulusbay.wordpress.com

Want to find me.. I will be at the bar with a glass in my hand, but not eating the nuts... bar nuts are sort of scary.









Thursday, March 11, 2010

Frustration.

lindenstrasse

Now I am just irritated – damn comments!

Changed out Blogger comments for Disqus – but everyone complained it was too slow to load.

Removed Disqus – but Blogger didn’t come back.

Put Disqus back on – Then it was loading TWICE.

Removed Disqus again and spent the better part of a day trying to repair blogger… nothing, nada, zip.

So now I have tried IntenseDebate. If this doesn’t work – I am giving up and moving the blog someplace else… typepad I think.

Oh, and by the way…

I am running away and heading south for the weekend.  Miss Eight and I are going on a road trip.  Of course, this morning I woke up and the weather has gone from dry and blue skies to rain, ice, gray… and apparently snow down south.munich

Think I will go and hang out with Frau Beimer, she will make me a nice fried egg.                

Have a good one – want me to bring back a souvenir?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails